Sunday, October 4, 2015

Homecoming

It was a crazy-busy week... more so than usual because of High School sports and Homecoming festivities, which in a small town are full-on community events!

So beyond the regular soccer practices, play rehearsals and gymnastics lessons... we saw a "Peach Fuzz" (boys volleyball!) game one night, a Varsity softball game one night, a "Powder Puff" (girls football!) game one night, a bonfire/pep rally one night, and then a full Homecoming parade followed by Varsity volleyball games and Friday Night Lights!

Needless to say... by Friday we were all in the Meeker Cowboy Spirit - Go Gold!!!

Sam rode the parade float for the Jr. Musical production of 
The Little Mermaid - Nov. 12-14!!!

October has come in like a lion... and I imagine it will go out just as ferociously.

In the meantime, I cherish a walk in the woods when I can get away and I try to savor the energy and verve with which these boys (and all their friends!) go about their everyday.

1 comment:

  1. This post made me tired, boy did you have a big week! Sounds like a lot of fun. I hope you got some well deserved rest and a good walk in the woods afterwards.

    ReplyDelete